It is February 1st, which means Valentine’s day is exactly 2 weeks away.
Here is your cue to make plans! Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. It is a day to slow down and just be thankful for someone special in your life.
It is a good excuse to dress up or stay in. If you are busting at the seams wanting to get out this Valentine's Day, but are looking for somewhere different to go for dinner and or drinks, we have linked 10 local places in DFW that are highly rated for date nights.
Click on the images to be taken to the website where you can make a reservation or if you would rather, order the food for take-out!
Enjoy something different this Valentine’s Day and if you visit one of these listed let us know your thoughts!
1. Rise (French, Wine Bars and Desserts)
Are you ready to start your mortgage loan process? Click the link below to start now!
Estimate your monthly mortgage payment with our online mortgage calculator.
2. Kenny’s Wood Fire Grill (American, Traditional and Steakhouses)
3. The Porch (Southern, American and Sandwiches)
4. Paradiso (Southern European Inspired)
5. Drakes Hollywood (American Jazz and Blues Lounge)
6. Hillstone (American Steakhouse)
7. Sixty Vines (Pizza and Wine Bar)
8. XOXO Dining Room (American)
9. Perry’s Steakhouse and Grill (Steakhouse, Seafood and American)
10. R&D Kitchen (American, Burgers and Sushi Bar)
Your Team at AWay Home Loans.