There are many perks to living in the DFW Metroplex. One of our favorite times of the year is the fall! In our house football is on the T.V. and something is always either on the grill or crockpot. The smells of apple crisp and pumpkin fill our home and I am one happy Momma!
Every year, families and friends make it a tradition to visit a pumpkin patch, and every year this is one of my very favorite things to do with my boys! Visiting a pumpkin patch isn’t just about finding the best pumpkin, but the experience and memories that you make while there. Every pumpkin patch is unique and offers different activities than the next one whether it's hay mazes and bounce houses, bobbing for apples and face painting, pony rides, and popsicles or apple cider and festive foods you are bound to find something you and your family will enjoy! With Fall right around the corner, we wanted to share some of our local favorites! If interested, click on the titles or images to go to the specific websites. Enjoy!
- Admission: $9 for ages 2+
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday 12pm-6:00pm
- Location: 1232 East Fork Dr., Rockwall, TX 75087
- More Info: Your family will enjoy our petting zoo, a hayride around the property, small hay maze – just the right size for little ones, Spookley the Square Pumpkin Story boards along a wooded trail, family picture opportunities, and pumpkins for sale of many shapes, colors, and sizes.
Are you ready to start your mortgage loan process? Click the link below to start now!
Estimate your monthly mortgage payment with our online mortgage calculator.
- Admission: $10/ person, 2 & up. Weekday admission includes:
- one pie pumpkin
- feed for petting barn
- roping pen
- hay maze
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 6pm daily
- Location: Preston Trail Farms15102 State Highway 289 in Gunter, Texas
- More Info: Well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome. Pumpkin Farm will offer visiting families and school children a chance to experience blossoming small green pumpkins right on the vine, hayrides, a 6foot hay maze and a petting farm for a taste of the country life.
- Admission:$6 for ages 1+
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Wed: 9:30am – 2:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:30am – 8:00 pm
- Fri-Sat: 9:30am – 10:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am – 8:00pm
- Location: 12600 FM 2932, Forney, TX 75126
- More Info: Pumpkin prices range from $1.00 to $40.00. Pumpkin discount coupon included with general admission
- Train Ride
- Giant Maze
- Petting Zoo
- Animal Room
- Gift Shop
- GaGa Ball Pit
- Admission: Weekend admission – 3 and under free, Kids age 4-11 $3, and adults and kids over 12 $5.
- Hours of Operation: Mon- Thurs 3 - 8pm, Friday 3 – 9pm, Saturday 1pm - 8pm, Sunday 1 – 8pm
- Location: 3420 Hall Johnson Road, Grapevine Texas
- More Info: This is a cash-only business, so bring cash! Hayrides start at $3. Corn Maze: $5.
- Admission: $18.95 (online), $24.95 (at the gate), Free (ages 2 and under)
- Location: 15410 Interstate 20, Canton, TX 75103
General Admission ticket includes access to Sunflowers, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, and Farm Attractions plus UNLIMITED Amusement Park Rides! Stay to enjoy our Spooktacular Nights activities every Friday and Saturday, October 2 – 31.
- Children Under 2 are free
- Wednesday/Thursday: $14.95 online or $18.95 at the gate
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: $17.95 online or $21.95 at the gate
- Location: 1004 W. Bethesda Road, Cleburne, TX 76031
- Weekday Activities: The Dig, Hay Play & Jump, Jumping Pillow, 100’ Chute Slide, Little Farmer Acres, 3 Story Tree House, Pumpkin House, Hedge Mazes, Wooden Maze, Educational Hayride, visit farm animals, Farm Train. Food and refreshments are available for purchase at “Eat Here” and Filling Station. Free mini pumpkin for kids (subject to availability, weekdays only)
- Weekend Activities: Texas Tubin’ Hill, NEW Roller Coaster, Hayride, Hay Play & Jump, Pumpkin House, The Dig, Little Farmer Acres: Duck Racing, Double Wide Slide, Kiddie Trike Track, Flying Cub, Triple Decker Treehouse Fort, Spider Climb, Standing Teeter Totters, Pedal Carts, Mazes, Jumping Pillows, 100 ft Super Chute Slide, Balancing Labyrinth, Latvian Group Swing, Yee Haa Hoops, Formula 1 Trike Race, Red Baron Swing, Yee-Haw Express Train, Goat Scape Mountain, Farm Animals, Sheep Racing, Live Music (select days)
Farm Attractions: Corn Maze, Wagon Train rides, Animal Town, Pig Races, Rubber Duck Races, WesterLand Village, Playground Area, Live Music (Select Days), Amusement Park Rides, and lots of Photo Ops.
- Admission: $17/adult, $14/Seniors, $12/children, FREE/under 2
- Purchase tickets online for $1 off admission
- Hours of Operation: Daily from 9 am until 5 pm.
- Location: 8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218
Autumn at the Arboretum, presented by Reliant, highlights the nationally acclaimed Pumpkin Village featuring four 20-foot-tall, decorated pumpkin houses and creative displays fashioned from more than 90,000 pumpkins, gourds, and squash. With the theme, “The Art of the Pumpkin,” the Dallas Arboretum‘s popular festival has been named one of the “Best Fall Festivals to Celebrate the Season” by Country Living Magazine. Autumn at the Arboretum features breathtaking colors of fall including 150,000 autumn flowers accented by pumpkins, gourds, and squash from Floydada, Texas.
- Admission: $10 for ages 2 years and up
- Hours of Operation: Daily 10 am - 7 pm
- Location: 1042 W Sherman Dr, Aubrey, TX 76227
- More Info: Parking is free. Closed-toe shoes are recommended (this is a working farm). Ride the barrel train, feed the farm animals, pose for photos at all the awesome photo spots, play with the kids on the playground and the Half-Pint Homestead, run thru the hay maze, shoot the Blaster Cannon, play some games, practice your cowboy and cowgirl yell with Cowboy Tex, purchase a pumpkin, and more.
- Admission: Adults are $5, Kids 2 and up $15, kids under 2 are free
- Hours of Operation: 10 am until dark
- Location: 3701 S Custer Road, Mckinney TX 75070
- More info: Hay maze, pony and horsey rides, petting zoo, slide bounce house and obstacle course, field day games, and mini wagon ride through western town. One small mini pumpkin included while supplies last.
Happy Fall Y’all!
-Your AWay Home Loans Team